Verified International Carding Alliance  
Go Back   Verified International Carding Alliance > INTERNATIONAL CARDING MARKETPLACE > SEO. Web design. Traffic. Downloads > Articles

Advertising
+ dump+pin shop

Unread 20.12.2012, 16:04   #1
jcunns690
VIP

Default Plastics Printer & heatstamp advice and help

Im looking for a plastics printer that also prints that hologram like effect on plastics im not sure which printer and model and whats the process.

Anyone know where to get heat stamped dies and can it be used to work on regular manual tipper?

which printer would you reccomend for small quantity of plastics produced?
jcunns690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20.12.2012, 18:57   #2
xndsx

Default Printers

i produce plastic for my workers , and i need the fargo hdp 5000 and the evolis pebble 4 to make them heres why , the fargo is used to print the template , then the evolis i print on the signature panel and a hologram , basically youll probablly need at least the evolis if not both to make convincing plastic , i dont know much about heat stamping , there used to be a vendor here selling silcone heat stamp dies but i think he got busted

the process for printing holos is easy thought silver or gold foil and it prints in 2 peices background image then the top image MC printed holos look pretty legit , Visa the image i have i use to print not so much ,
xndsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20.12.2012, 19:30   #3
lala

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcunns69 View Post
Im looking for a plastics printer that also prints that hologram like effect on plastics im not sure which printer and model and whats the process.

Anyone know where to get heat stamped dies and can it be used to work on regular manual tipper?

which printer would you reccomend for small quantity of plastics produced?

Use Zebra p330i for hologram foil ribbon. But ribbon is expensive.

Much cheaper to buy sticker holograms for small batches.
lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20.12.2012, 19:35   #4
xndsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala View Post
Use Zebra p330i for hologram foil ribbon. But ribbon is expensive.

Much cheaper to buy sticker holograms for small batches.
i have the p330i and i would say the evolis 4 is much better considering the silver is really hard to locate at a decent price , never attempted to print anything but chips and barcodes with this printer , lala may be correct , but yea real holos is the way to go even if they are stickers , never had anyone try to pull off my holo b4
xndsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24.12.2012, 20:13   #5
Corin

About once a month stickers get pulled off instore for my peoples, but overall the real holo stickers look better and are more cost and time effective
Corin is offline   Reply With Quote