Verified International Carding Alliance  
Go Back   Verified International Carding Alliance > INTERNATIONAL CARDING MARKETPLACE > Email marketing. SPAM

Email marketing. SPAM
[RUS] Услуги рассылки спама, базы для спама, почтовые аккаунты, рассылка смс.
[ENG] SPAM, mailings, software for spam.

Advertising
ДАМП+ПИН dump+pin shop
ДАМП+ПИН dump+pin shop



Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 09.02.2018, 09:18   #1
twicedash
Member
 
Join Date: 15.01.2018
Posts: 35
Default Selling a cracked webmailer MailerKing PRO 25.2.16.0

More information: https://www.myadtools.com/products/m...ing/MailerKing

Software officially withdrawn from sales, customer support is discontinued:
https://www.myadtools.com/news/63/We-are-closing
In this regard, a full-fledged crack was made with an unbinding from the license server and extending the limited life of the program to full life.

Short Description: Send via SMTP-accounts, as well as webmail through Aol.com, gmail.com, gmx.com, hushmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com, CPanel, Mail.com, Mail.ru, Qip.ru , O2.pl, Rambler.ru, Yandex.ru, 163.com. A lot of settings in the software.
Unlike the standard version, the PRO version has a built-in mail account checker + verifies emails on MX + extractor contacts from mail accounts and other functions.

Version without binding + keygen:
0.03 BTC
or
0.35 ETH

Version with *binding to 1 PC + serial to the specified name:
0.005 BTC
or
0.06 ETH
*Binding goes to the hardware data of the CPU and System Board, you can install any version of Windows or VMWare. condition: you can not reflash the BIOS, replace the CPU or motherboard after the binding.

For those interested, a version with a time limit of 10 minutes and 10 starts will be sent to verify the operability. This version will only work on real hardware and will NOT WORK on virtual machines.

Contacts: [email protected]
twicedash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12.02.2018, 11:55   #2
twicedash
Member
 
Join Date: 15.01.2018
Posts: 35
Default

MailerKing License Server Emulator is fly out.

No patching or other exe modifications is needed!

Price: > 1000 USD

Contacts: [email protected]
twicedash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13.02.2018, 21:20   #3
eniac
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twicedash View Post
MailerKing License Server Emulator is fly out.

No patching or other exe modifications is needed!

Price: > 1000 USD

Contacts: [email protected]
has anyone bought this? Any refetences?
eniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13.02.2018, 21:30   #4
eniac
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 4
Default

Has someone bought this already? Does it work?
eniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13.02.2018, 22:47   #5
arnoldo
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eniac View Post
Has someone bought this already? Does it work?
Be careful with this guy!! I think it is a rip-off. I talked to him, and he is not able to show MK running. He will only show you a video of a supposed 'license server emulator' that would let you load MK, but no actual demonstration of MK running. Beware if you don't want to loose your money!
arnoldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14.02.2018, 00:18   #6
twicedash
Member
 
Join Date: 15.01.2018
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldo View Post
Be careful with this guy!! I think it is a rip-off. I talked to him, and he is not able to show MK running. He will only show you a video of a supposed 'license server emulator' that would let you load MK, but no actual demonstration of MK running. Beware if you don't want to loose your money!
Hello, competitor.

The emulator works as original server license generator.
I can show to all the video about emulator working:
https://www.upload.ee/files/8028423/mk_emu.mp4.html

For knowledgeable people this is enough.
twicedash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14.02.2018, 14:24   #7
twicedash
Member
 
Join Date: 15.01.2018
Posts: 35
Default

Each can request demo emulator with the following limitations:
- Max 4 emulating sessions per each launching (while "Start" button is pressed then program check again the activation and emulator process this as new session).
- Binding to real PC, virtual machines is not allowed.
- Executions: 20.
- Run Time: 30 minutes for each executions.
- Global Time: 180 minutes.

About the program and emulator:
Yes, some accounts, f.e. yahoo or aol, is modified now and not fully supported by this program yet. The emulator is the "license server keygen", which is working in offline mode as original license server. I have only full MK 25.2.16.0. Who have previous full versions please send it to me. For some peoples this program is works, for some not as they want. If something not working - this is not a problem of the emulator, this is problem of the program. Existed trial/demo version on official site can be emulated also but this is real limited trial version. The full version is available to download only as update if you have purchased the full version of the program.
twicedash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14.02.2018, 17:24   #8
arnoldo
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twicedash View Post
Each can request demo emulator with the following limitations:
- Max 4 emulating sessions per each launching (while "Start" button is pressed then program check again the activation and emulator process this as new session).
- Binding to real PC, virtual machines is not allowed.
- Executions: 20.
- Run Time: 30 minutes for each executions.
- Global Time: 180 minutes.

About the program and emulator:
Yes, some accounts, f.e. yahoo or aol, is modified now and not fully supported by this program yet. The emulator is the "license server keygen", which is working in offline mode as original license server. I have only full MK 25.2.16.0. Who have previous full versions please send it to me. For some peoples this program is works, for some not as they want. If something not working - this is not a problem of the emulator, this is problem of the program. Existed trial/demo version on official site can be emulated also but this is real limited trial version. The full version is available to download only as update if you have purchased the full version of the program.
If this is true, then why can't you show a video of MK ACTUALLY working after using the emulator? You can use outlook, mail.com or mail.ru accounts for showing this. If you don't have any, I can provide you with some. Why is it a problem to show that the emulator REALLY works?
arnoldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14.02.2018, 17:42   #9
arnoldo
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twicedash View Post
Each can request demo emulator with the following limitations:
- Max 4 emulating sessions per each launching (while "Start" button is pressed then program check again the activation and emulator process this as new session).
- Binding to real PC, virtual machines is not allowed.
- Executions: 20.
- Run Time: 30 minutes for each executions.
- Global Time: 180 minutes.

About the program and emulator:
Yes, some accounts, f.e. yahoo or aol, is modified now and not fully supported by this program yet. The emulator is the "license server keygen", which is working in offline mode as original license server. I have only full MK 25.2.16.0. Who have previous full versions please send it to me. For some peoples this program is works, for some not as they want. If something not working - this is not a problem of the emulator, this is problem of the program. Existed trial/demo version on official site can be emulated also but this is real limited trial version. The full version is available to download only as update if you have purchased the full version of the program.
I am sorry, I did not understand the fact that you were offering a demo. How do I request a copy of that demo?
arnoldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14.02.2018, 19:40   #10
eniac
Member
 
Join Date: 13.02.2018
Posts: 4
Default

I run demo snd I have hardware code. What I do now ? ( I send code to your protonmail)
eniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:35.